School Social Worker

 TMSA offers short-term individual counseling to students through Ms. Mathis, a licensed school social worker. Parents/guardians or school staff may refer students for counseling, or students may request counseling.  If your child is seen by Ms. Mathis more than once, you will be asked to complete a consent form (attached).
For more information, please contact Ms. Mathis at [email protected]

Consent form link